Ideal for use in commercial and industrial areas with ceiling heights of fifteen feet or greater, where high bay fixtures are required.
- Housing is standard in heavy gauge die formed cold rolled steel, for
strength and maximum heat dissipation.
- Housing includes heat removal vents, which helps to preserve ballast
- End plates are screw or riveted to the fixture housing to ensure a
- Standard in 95% specular aluminum. It is multi faceted, and designed
for maximum performance.
- Self-contained sensor mounts directly to luminaire. Provides occupancy control to individual luminaires with passive infrared technology.
Reliable coverage up to 40Ft. mounting height, Interchangeable lenses
for 360 degree or aisle way pattern.
- Up to 35,000-hour lamp life, zero degree F starting temps, instant
on/instant re-strike, sound rating “A”, 93% lumen maintenance, 3000K,
3500K, and 4100K color temperatures, 85 CRI.
- All units are furnished with a universal voltage UL Listed Class “P”
thermally protected ballast.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements for UL Luminaire Standard #1598.
- Compliance with National Energy Standards
- LED Ready High Bays
- HB1 Hanging Kit for Monmouth High Bay